Pointing out Bush's failures and faults is easy. Ok, REAL EASY. This one's woefully out of date.
Finding the few things he's done right is also fairly easy. I believe there's a pattern in there somewhere. Bush puts time and energy into making a success of those things that are important to him. Everything else? Well... it slides.
- Pandering to Religion. e.g. Broke vacation (something he wouldn't do even for New Orleans) to return to DC and sign Terri Shiavo legislation.
- Repeated tax cuts that brought biggest benefits to the wealthy.
- Killing Social Security (ultimately failed, but not due to a lack of effort on his part).
- 2+ times increase in oil prices (benefits oil buddies?).
- Billions of dollars of federal funds to Bechtel, Halliburton in NO-BID CONTRACTS via Iraq War. (Who has ties to Halliburton?)
- Capture of Saddam Housein. ( Why not devote equal effort to capturing Bin Laden? )
What is the pattern here?